Professor Yanliang Zhang’s lab at the University of Notre Dame (A top 20 University in US) have multiple Postdoc opening positions. The postdoc associates work on scalable nanomanufacturing and 3D printing of functional materials and devices for advanced energy and health related applications. The postdoc associate will be a key player working in a multidisciplinary team, and collaborate with leading researchers from academia and national labs. Interested applicants should send the application package including cover letter, CV, and the names of at least three professional references. All applications should be submitted electronically, as a single PDF document, to Prof. Yanliang Zhang by email: email@example.com.
- A PhD degree in engineering or science disciplines (chemistry/chemical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Experiences on nanomaterials synthesis and/or colloidal nanoparticle ink formulation.
- Experiences on electronics/sensor device design and fabrication
- Experiences on materials/devices for health monitoring
- A proven record of research excellence.
The mission of Professor Zhang’s lab is to innovate materials processing methods and transform manufacturing technology in order to improve energy and environment sustainability and individual wellbeing by addressing grand challenges our society is facing. To do so, we have established a transformative nanoscale-to-macroscale engineering approach that synergistically integrates fundamental and applied research programs into a coherent effort.
Professor Zhang is a Tenured Associate Professor. He is a recipient of the prestigious National Science Foundation Career Award, and Young Investigator Award from International Thermoelectric Society. His research work has been published on numerous scientific journals of high impact including Nature Materials, Chemical Society Reviews, Advanced Materials, Advanced Science, Advanced Functional Materials, Nano Energy, Applied Physics Letters, etc.